I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level - Episode 3 Review - Azusa Meets Halkara and Beelzebub

Posted by blash9, April 26 2021, 12:51
I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level - Episode 3 Review - Azusa Meets Halkara and Beelzebub Warning: Spoilers up to the end of Episode 3 follow. We’re treated to more fan service in this episode than I ever expected this isekai series to have. As Azusa’s new family enjoy a peaceful evening at home, an elf from Hrant comes to her door. Her name is Halkara, and she’s a high-level apothecary that makes a successful line of alcoholic energy drinks called Nutri-Spirit. Unfortunately, a demon named Beelzebub took the drink and fell ill. Now Beelzebub is hunting Halkara for revenge, and Halkara’s own town abandoned her in her time of nee... Read More

I visited your website and it contains really amazing content. You can also visit my website. We have shared really amazing content. Here is my site URL: 
Posted by ahmedali7890, April 30 2021, 00:26
Login   to comment.
Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn more